Annual Meeting on Sat. Sept. 11, 2021
The starting time will be 10 am Pacific ; 11 am Mountain ; 12 pm Central ; 1 pm Eastern
The Agenda will include the usual items
– Approval of 2020 Minutes
– Officer and Committee reports
– Election of Officers for 2021-2023
– Where to hold the 2022 meeting [assuming we can meet in person!]
If you have any information to share about your library/museum, or an offer to host the meeting, please write to me a.s.a.p. so that I can add you to my agenda.
The business meeting will be followed by three educational presentations.
Since we are supposed to be “in” Grand Rapids, Michigan this year, our host Dirk Hughes has arranged for the following sessions.
- Tony Wright — “The City of Grand Rapids Archives”—an online tour
- Rhiannon Cizon — “Uncircle the wagons: creating lasting community partnerships” between the Berrien County Historical Association and the Michigan Masonic Museum and Library
- Dirk Hughes – an online tour of his museum and exhibits
Each will be approx.. 15-20 minutes with time for Q+A afterwards.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
I look forward to hearing from you and “seeing” you at our meeting.
Brian Rountree, President 2019-2021